Due to the unique and multifaceted nature of the Betzalel discovery, active Project Betzalel Team members will be granted access to:
- Unpublished data in Project Betzalel data repository.
- Team Member meetings and discussion results.
- Team Member roster and contact information for purposes of corroboration and networking.
- Public exposure via Project Betzalel publication channels, e.g., website articles, audio/video interviews, etc.
In return, Active Project Betzalel Team members must:
- Provide picture and bio for site, as well as contact information (made available to other team members).
- Be willing to share and corroborate with other Betzalel Team members.
- Establish attainable goals for purposes of research and/or publication via Project Betzalel.
- Consent to Project Betzalel basic design concept (i.e., round tabernacle) or publish a pointed, documented, and technical basis for reservations.
- Attend periodic project teleconferences or videoconferences to the extent practical.